Saturday, April 28, 2007

They're no longer Heeeeerrrrreee

Fat Uncle has left the building!

I now have my house completely to myself for approximately 17 more hours... before I leave for a week. My father and uncle did a nice job of picking up the house before they left. Of course they did all this starting at 5:30 am, thus making it very difficult to stay asleep on the couch.

Thank goodness I was able to go back to bed (my real bed!) for 2 hours after they left.

Now its packing, laundry, volleyball, piano practice, and then hopefully getting laid! Although the getting laid thing may prove to be a bit difficult. So far, no takers... not even Steven. (insert sad emoticon here).

Oh well, its a gorgeous day, I'm well shut of my relatives, and ready to play some outdoor volleyball and get my spike on!

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww sleeping in dead daddy skin sells and dried daddy spunk...

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

LOL @ Kyle's comment.

When I read this, "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" sprang into my head, for some odd reason.

Have a great weekend, CB. :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

When i am done with family i hit the booze... you hit volleyballs... maybe i am a drunk...hmmm... enjoy the day!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

so how many times did you jack off once they left? 17 hours is a lot of time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home