Monday, April 23, 2007

My Life on the Couch

During the time when my uncle and father are in town, I crash on my davenport. The davenport is in my TV room, which just happens to be situated between my bedroom (where my dad stays) and my guest bedroom (where my uncle stays). The following is a play by play of my night last night.

11:00 pm-- lights out

11:20 pm-- still can't get comfy, have hardon- can't jack off with THEM in the house

12:45 am-- woken up by uncle's coughing jag in next room

12:46 am-- I decide to pee since I'm already awake

1:40 am-- Uncle gets up to pee, shines LED flashlight down hallway to see

4:15 am-- Dad gets up to pee, sneezes loudly twice while doing so

4:25 am-- dad still awake, sighs heavily every few minutes then clears throat

5:30 am-- Uncle gets up to pee, uses flashlight again

5:50 am-- Uncle goes to take dump and read, uses flashlight again

6:10 am-- alarm goes off. Uncle still in bathroom

6:15 am-- eating toast and waiting for bathroom to air out while uncle smokes out on front porch after satisfying dump

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I love reading your blog.

You keep it REAL.

This had me in stiches!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Too bad you weren't without water.....then at least you'd get some good sleep.

Look at it this way...it'll all be over this weekend.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

I would totally jack off. What do I care if people are in the house. Just do it quietly under the covers- think back to being a teenager...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home