Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hola, Me-HI-co!


Guess who gets to go to Mexico next week?

Oh yes, after shooing my father and uncle from Chez Poubelle on Saturday morning, I will have approximately 20 hours to recuperate, do laundry, get laid, and get my shit in order before flying to sunny Mexico. On Sunday morning. At 6:00 am.

I've never been to Mexico (not even to Tijuana for a donkey show!) so it should be an adventure. Unfortunately I'll be travelling to 4 different suppliers and our sister manufacturing facility all in 4 days time. So lots of travel will be involved.

With the luck I've been having recently, I'm sure I'll be one of those American Business people who gets kidnapped and ransomed. And I doubt my company would even pay one peso to get me back.

7 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog! You are really funny. I am sure to become a loyal reader. I understand all your "Southern" references! I live in Memphis,TN-do not ask me how to get to Graceland! Ha! In fact, we have a lot in common. I look forward to your future posts. Have a good day!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

well apparently getting laid will take all of 4.5 mins, so I think you are fine...

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go! We need you here!

I have a spare 20 dollars if you need ransom money!

Can't wait to heear about your adventures!

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too can chip in some ransom money!

(love your blog)

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll chip in ransom money only if cb becomes my personal love slave upon his release... :)

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there...we just got back from Mexico... LOVED IT!!! but we were vacationing... hope you have a good trip!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Have a safe trip to Mexico, CB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home