Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reasons to Love the Durham Bulls


I tend to always get seats along the first base line as close to the field as possible. I also try to get seats with a good view of the bullpen and the pitcher warmup area.

These are just a couple of the choice views that I snapped up with my camera. The pink unis are for Breast Cancer Awareness. You could see the pink jerseys through their white baseball pants.

Of course I'm sure my none-too-subtle photographic exploits did not escape the notice of my father and uncle.

This is just a snuck photo of a boy who was sitting with his girlfriend. They were in the row in front of me. Unfortunately I was never able to snap a pic of the cute 'bearish' guy sitting right next to me (1999 graduate of UNC, goatee, DKNY shorts, stocky, hunky-- looked a bit like Durban Bud. He was a fun seat mate.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I was wondering when you got a gay team in NC, but it's breast cancer awareness.

Too bad. That could be hot.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bulls Boy" is HOT. Too bad the weather wasn't warmer, necessitating him removing his shirt!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

i love's me some bulls boys - i need to post the pics from the game you and i went to.

woof.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a better reason to go to a baseball game than to look at the hot guys?

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Looks like you had splendid weather for the game. Great photos.

You mean to tell me that there's ANOTHER reason to watch sports? I mean, watching the hot guys is enough for me! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home