Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Horny Boy

When my dad and uncle come to town, I get horny.

Of course this is because I have no sexual outlets, no free time, no alone time and I get all pent up.
(yeah, you sicko perverts... I know what you were really thinking!)

Seriously, I'm horny because I basically become celibate when they are here. And its funny because I'm generally not that horny. But as soon as the freedom to act on my desires is curbed, THEN I get all crazy. I become sort of a walking, talking sexbomb...

The slightest whiff of testosterone and I go off.

Unfortunately today in my lab, there are two rather hunky contract workers doing some installation work. They are wearing their uniform (tight jeans and even tighter, black t-shirts displaying their company logo) and I'm going out of my mind. I watched them lift a heavy piece of equipment into place already, and the forearms on my favorite one were bulging so much...

... well, it caused a slight amount of secondary bulging on my part. AND a wet spot.

Seriously, the head guy (pun intended) is probably all of 26, blondish hair, buzzcut, goatee, blue blue eyes, 6' tall, stocky, arms for days, nice smile, a bit of junk in the trunk, t-shirt stretched tight, slight belly...

His buddy is slighter of build, tattoos on his forearms, wedding ring, dark hair, and redneck cute.

(cue the "I'm in Heaven" music)

I may have to sabotage their installation when they aren't looking so they have to do an extra day of troubleshooting.

6 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just started reading your blog. Love it! I placed a link on my site to it even.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - The hunky guys drop by when I'm here with all of the other people at work - but when I'm by myself, I only get lesbians...

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

attn readers of mangina:

cb is lying.

don't believe him... he's ALWAYS horny. dog like in fact. it's just that when dad's around, he get's extra horny.

trust me.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger evilganome said...

You should see the guys who are doing construction at my office. Holy Moses! It's like being locked in the candy store with your jaws wired shut.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I intentionally screw up my office PC so I can have the IT guy come by and "take a look".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home