Thursday, May 17, 2007

MiniJake Update #2

Ok- so MiniJake has on THE TIGHTEST faded bluejeans today. They might be levi's (god willing) so I may get a glimpse of the tag!

We chatted together while walking down the aisle today (I was basically goofing with him about calling him for lunch but him not being available). This stems from an accidental phone conversation this morning.

I dialed his extension by mistake (truly!) and hung up immediately. He called me back and wanted to know why I called and what I needed (ahem!). I explained that, although he was quite charming- I hadn't called him on purpose.

He is so fucking cute! And so far out of my league it isn't funny.

4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should take a photo of him. Tell him it's for the company newsletter.

And I doubt he's out of your league. You sound like husband material to me!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it CB - don't be a chickenshit like me! LOL

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I highly doubt he's out of your league. ;)

I'll have my fingers crossed that "something" develops.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Ummm, he's made eye contact. AND he called you back to see what you needed, when clearly you could have left a voicemail if it was important.

I think you're about to be in his league. Repeatedly.


However, remember that old addage about sleeping where you shit. Be careful with inter-office flings. But as long as he doesn't work under you, it should be ok for him to work under you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home