Friday, May 11, 2007

Go Meat!


I'm in love with the new Hillshire Farm ad campaign! The woman in the cubicle making the salad with her coworkers doing a very "bring it on" cheer routine in the background makes me giggle every time I see it.

There is a youtube version out there (or you can watch it here.

The lyrics go something like this:

Go meat, meat
Go meat, meat
Go meat, meat
That salad rocks! The best!
Make it easy at your desk
Its second - to none
Just add lettuce and you're done
Its crazy girl, I swear
There's so much stuff in there!
S-s-s-s-salad, yeah!
Ma-Meaty salad!
Why? Because you're hungry
You're hungry!
Yo momma says you hungry!

When I say "hillshire" you say "farm"
Hillshire!
Farm!

Go meat!


This shit cracks me up! I'm now going around saying "Go Meat" replete with the cheerleading arm thrust.

I'm so gay.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so going to use "Go Meat" cheer at my softball games tomorrow!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

LOL...that commercial is pretty hilarious. :D

And SO appropos for the gay demographic!

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Cashun Cobb said...

The hillshire farms commercials are so frigggin funny lol
Like this one...
Go Meat Meat,
Go Meat Meat,
Go Meat Meat.
This ham sure rules.
It is so very cool.
Its so very yummy.
It fills my empty tummy.
Those sunglasses are hot.
But, this ham makes your taste buds pop.
Huh-huh-huh honey ham x2.
When I say Hillshire you say farm,
Hillshire!
Farm!
GO MEAT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home