Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well, I've scared off another one...


I seem to have a lot of trouble dating.

"Dating" for a night (or a few hours) I seem to handle with absolutely no problem- but anything much longer than a week and everything just sort of implodes. The most recent iron in the fire-- big dick boy (BDB for short)-- is cooling off rapidly.

It all started with the desperate 'booty call' that I placed shortly after my father and uncle had left my house. To be fair, I was very pent up after the weeks I'd had and needed some release. So I called BDB and left him a voice message detailing precicely how very pent up I was.

I didn't hear back.

Well- not until the email telling me that I had creeped him out and that all I seemed to want was sex and that wasn't him and he wanted more and if I was just all about sex then this wasn't going in the direction he wanted yadda yadda yadda. This coming from the guy who's every email to me has some sort of sexual innuendo in it. And also from the guy who has tried to poopstab me every time we're together- regardless whether I'm prepared for it or not.

Hmmmm. Methinks it was just the "I want to get out of this and this opportunity presented itself" email.

And then I went to Mexico and was out of the picture for a week, cooling things off even further. When we email or talk now, there is an awkwardness to it that wasn't there before.

No big whoop, though. I can deal. What's funny though, is that as much as everyone thinks I'm all about the sex, I much more tend to be the guy that loves to sit on the couch (with another guy) eat pizza and watch tv- with the occasional cuddle thown in. Heck, I only jack off 3 or 4 timea a week- its not like I'm "All Sex- All the Time" or anything. Of course not-alone-sex is a good thing, but after about 8 pm at night, I'm in the 'gettin' ready to go to sleep' zone.

My sex zone is definitely from about 3pm to 7 pm. I don't like sex early in the morning or late at night (unless I can be assured of plenty of uninterrupted sleeping-in the next day). Early morning I'm cranky and need coffee. After 8pm I want to watch TV and relax-- sometimes sex is just too much fucking work right before bed!

Oh, and waking me up in the night for sex is RIGHT OUT. I hate that- and its an excellent way for the 'waker' to lose an appenadge.

Another thing- I am a fan of the quickie. All the pleasure, none of the time... that sort of deal. "Me love you long time" sessions are ok for me on occasion, but once again-- a lot of fucking work. I'd rather do it three times in two hours with breaks than one, three-hour tour. I think BDB leaned more toward the latter.

Anywoo- after a few tentative emails and explanations of our viewpoints and a few brief phone conversations, I can tell its over with BDB. Not COMPLETELY over, but definitely in the stage of "I'll call you later" and then not calling later. Or ever.

Its a shame too--- the penis was rather nice.

10 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never easy to see "a potential" not working out, but.... It sounds like you have plenty to offer someone, so just chalk it up to lack of chemistry. Your guy is out there somewhere, even ones with a nice penis.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Gavin said...

It seems like the men with the biggest pricks are the biggest dicks. As I always say, sure you've got an awesome schlong...congrats, you won the gay lottery...but what do you have to offer the other 22 hours a day?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

Its a balance, between sex and getting to know each other. Although I do think this instance may have been an 'out', I don't like it when early dating is all about sex. As someone who wants a bf, I sense red flags. But given his sexual vibe, you are probably sussing up the situation correctly. btw I LOVE poopstab. I am so adopting that.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband says anything more than a mouthful is a waste ...

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sexual times/preferences just crack me up! I love a good romp too, but I just want to see what's on HBO first! Poopstab - very funny.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Poopstab"? I'll have to add that to my list and make it my word for the day! LOL!

It's odd how "distance is supposed to make the heart grow fonder", but yet in his case he used it as an excuse to bail.

Makes me wonder what the real story in his mind is.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Sorry to read about BDB. I agree with everyone else...this was just an "easy out" for him. I loved your criteria for "sex time"...very honest.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm exactly the same way - I need my rest

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I would love to hear that voice mail you left for him. Sometimes men don't know what they have.

You do seem to have it going on - I am sure the next big dicked boyfriend is right around the corner.

Do you want me to send you a roll of Bounty as consolation?

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Talk dirty to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home