Wednesday, May 16, 2007

11. Thou shalt not covet thy Co-Op

We have a co-op working for us at the moment who is just so cute you just want to... well... ya just want to fuck the daylights out of him!


His name is Jeff and he looks exactly like Jake Gyllenhall (if you shrunk Jake down by one-third). Seriously, the kid has the same dark hair, the same sad blue eyes, the same eyelashes for days, the same no-body fat. No stubble though- I doubt the kid can grow facial hair. Other than that, the kid honestly looks like Jake after a shrink ray.

Jeff (aka MiniJake) can NOT have a waist larger than a 28. Personally I think its more like a boy's size 14 but I can't tell for sure. And he wears those 14's snug and always has on a tight polo shirt. When I see him walking in the plant, I can't help but follow him (he's just so adorable!) Yes- he's adorable like a puppy.

A cute, fuckable puppy.

And I definitely get a blip on my gaydar from him- its either that or a severe case of metrosexuality. He is always very tidy and well kept. On the rare occasion that I do chat with him, I only have my flirting set to "medium" because he is still merely a child (aka a college student). He does find my childish antics (making farting noises with my hands) to be very funny.

He's such a doll!

Is it wrong for me to want to demonstrate with him precisely what the term "spinner" means?

10 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

You would fuck HIM?! My how the tables turn. Spinner? Where do you get his shit from?

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's co-op mean?

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is in the water in NC? Your horny meter seems to be off the chart.

Fuck him over and over again - he has to earn his bottom card somehow, right?

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger cb said...

Co-op is a cooperative education opportunity for students-- like an internship. They take semester's off from school to work in the business world.

he's such a babe!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger cb said...

And where do I get this shit from? You work with enough blue-collar rednecks and you pick up on some very colorful terminology.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Does he like the daddy type?

Cuz that's you now in this scenario.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I might have to drive up there and see for myself. Because, the real Jake is my gay husband (he just doesn't know it yet).

I wouldn't be able to get any work done if we worked together.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it. With gusto!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Alexander - go for it! And, judging by your description - very swallow worthy!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger evilganome said...

MiniJake sounds like a great distraction from the horror that is work. Maybe you should do a strip and cavity search demo for him, so he'll be ready if he ever has to deal with Mexican police.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home