Friday, March 16, 2007

All Tapped Out

I've been struggling to find suitable blog topics as of late. Partly because I've been swamped at work, and partly because my life is void of all things blogworthy.

But then I remembered something. This actually happened last weekend but I had forgotten about it until just now (ok, like 10 minutes earlier-- and then I logged on to blog about it).

Remember Kevin-- the guy that I liked and tried to go on a movie date with but he never called me back? The guy that doesn't drink coffee... or beer? Virgin guy?

Well, last Friday or Saturday evening I was on a not-so-virginal website where men meet to do not-so-virginal things to each other. I left my computer for awhile, and when I came back-- Lo! Two messages had appeared.

Funny thing-- these messages were from.... yes, Kevin.

The first message was merely a "hey" type message. But then immediately following it was a message that I found quite interesting (in a bit o' vomit in the mouth sort of way).

Message Header: Its Your Lucky Day

Body of message: Hey. Even though I am heading out for Florida again in the morning, I'll be back next week and won't be travelling for awhile. When I get back you can take me out on that date you've been wanting for so long!


Uggh. Really??

At first I was just going to ignore it. But then I thought perhaps I should reply-- its only proper online whore-website etiquette, no?

Reply: When you didn't return my calls and basically blew me off, I sort of lost interest in that date. Sorry.

Such is the life of cb.

8 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, CB! Hate it when the other party thinks so highly of themselves to actually think (you) would be so thrilled to go on a date after an intentional blow-off! Poor sucker must be having a dry spell and hitting up all the guys that had a conversation with him in the past. And his subject line? "It's your lucky day!" Really...

P.S. Off to River's Edge this weekend.

Mark

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger patrick said...

I agree, good for you! too much self entitlement is a deal breaker!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh. how.f'ing.annoying.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I guess it really was your lucky day.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Kudos for you, CB. Bad behavior should get bad behavior in return.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Brettcajun said...

There you go! Pick up your pride and tell them in your best Bette Davis voice "I'll admit I've seen better days, but I won't be had for the price of a cocktail or a salted peanut." Well, YOU really would be had for that little, but just act classy for this dickhead. :P

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go boy. Good job.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

BRA. VO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home