Wednesday, March 07, 2007

You can achieve your dreams... and realize your goals...

Beefcake. BEEF CAKE!!!

The above quote was from Eric Cartman when he used the weight gain 3000 and blew up to Gilbert Grape proportions.

But I use it out of context to illustrate the reason why I'll be cueing up this weekend to see the movie "300". (subtitled 300 Boners by me)



I blame Greek Mythology for making me gay. I was completely into it during my formative years, and what with all those Gods, Titans and Heroes lounging around in naught but the barest hint of diaphanous cloth.... well, you can just see that I had to take about 12 moments during the labors of Hercules alone.

This movie is going to have everything a gay man could want. Mostly naked, muscular men in skivvies wrestling about with other mostly naked men. Cameraderie. Brotherhoods. MANhoods.

Sigh.

In fact, I think I shall endeavor to see it presented in an IMAX theater. After all, I always have been a bit of a 'size King'...

6 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Oh...I can't wait to see 300 too!! I went online to Exploris, but it doesn't look like it's playing there at the IMAX theater. I'd love to see it in IMAX too...WOOF!

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta be careful with imax - their projectors can only handle so much "feet of film" - and they frequently edit or cut scenes if the movie is longer than about 1 hour 30 minutes.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Dave said...

The comic book the movie is based on did have a little bit of actual gayness in it (as opposed to implied gayness), so it will be interesting to see if that makes it to the screen version...

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I know a lot of it is CGI, but I've seen pics of the guys and they really are that built.

Hawt!

Oh, to be sitting the row behind you when you are at this film just to observe how often you adjust yourself. :)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger patrick said...

I'm so excited about this movie!!!!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger cola boy said...

I will defiantely check this one out in the theaters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home