Friday, March 09, 2007

Smells Like Man Spirit


Mmmmmm, don't you just love the smell of hot boy?

And by hot, I mean temperature-wise, not looks wise. And by boy I mean generic term for male human.

Yesterday I was nearly incapacitated by a guy that I work with. Remember, I work in a factory that is about 70% male (69.9% redneck). A lot of the male workforce is in the 25 - 35 year old age range, blue collar, masculine, rangy, scruffy, beer drinkin', truck drivin', and generally pleasing to the eye.

This particular 'boy' is probably 25, about 6'2", 240#, and hunky gorgeous. We'll call him "Mack". Mack is a supervisor and because we were having a problem yesterday, he kept visiting me for help. I could smell him from about 3 feet away.

Not a bad smell, mind you. No. Qutie the opposite really. He smelled like he had lifted weights (which I know he does) just prior to his shift. And then perhaps didn't shower because he didn't get THAT sweaty. So he just slapped on some Speed Stick and then got dressed.

It was all I could do to contain myself. I felt like the fucking girls from the Axe body spray commercials!

What a heady combination of deoderant, sweat, hot body, clothing, weight bench, locker room, and pheremones!

I really hope he showers today before work. I won't be able to walk if he doesn't.

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to live vicariously through you--my office is 90% women. Keep the descriptions coming. And photos would be a plus!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

I'm with you, I LOVE mansmells. I think scent is the most biological of sense and we forget how it makes us react like animals. that being said I sorta shy away from this idea of really smelly gym men and my issues with hypermasculinity, blah blah.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger patrick said...

Yes, I agree, pictures please. This guy sounds delicious.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Speed Stick is one of my fetishes. One of many.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

WOOF! Sounds great! I remember back in HS, there was this guy one grade higher than me and we were in French together. He had gym prior to it and he had the same manscent. I had the BIGGEST crush on him and I'd gladly let him copy my French homework so I could just be next to him, feel his heat, and inhale his scent.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Oh man,
I hear ya....man do i hear ya!

Are there any jobs where you work because im coming over!!

PS, ive just done some mountain biking, ive still got my lycra on, ive had no time to shower so ive just slapped on some speed stick!

Come get me BIG BOY.

Kev in NZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home