Monday, January 08, 2007

Do Nuthin' Sunday

Wow- I was a complete sloth yesterday.

I went to bed fairly early on Saturday night- only went out for one beer with friends before the smoke and noise was just more than I could handle. Plus I was feeling exhausted from the day.

Woke up in time to make it to brunch with the guys at 10:30 am. By noon I was driving back home. I parked myself on the couch in my living room and tried to finish "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell". This lasted about 30 minutes before my eyes started to droop. That was around 1 pm.

The next thing I know, I wake up at 4 pm with a full bladder screaming at me. A THREE HOUR NAP??? Uggh. I was useless the rest of the day.

Laundry and dinner occupied the rest of the evening. Along with the Simpsons, Desperate Housewives, bits of "You're the one that I want" and then "sons and daughters".

Some fancy life I lead.

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

Lazy Sundays rock.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

You are a crazy man. You need to slow down. That sort of lifestyle will kill ya!

;)

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot today was Monday because Sunday wasn't really Sunday, it was workday and so was Saturday, Friday and Thursday and...the list blurs.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a lazy Sunday soon. Please, Fed Ex me one...just one.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Come to New Zealand mate and you can at least have the same lifestyle BUT looking at our mountains or fiords (while enjoying some vegemite!)

"whinge" i guess is the word you use for whiney. Geeeez i think im going to have to learn you some kiwi!

Kev in NZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home