Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bringing Sexy Back.... Again.


I watched The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night. Again.

I'm such a whore for Supermodels... and modeling in general. You KNOW I am a devotee of ANTM (America's Next Top Model). So whenever there is any catwalking going on, I have to watch. And even though I'd seen this fashion show earlier in December (on CBS) I watched some of the rebroadcast on the WB.

Giselle is definitely sexy... and does quite well at bringing sexy back.


I love the sexy stewardess thing! The finger in the mouth totally gets me.


Izabel is absolutely gorgeous- and flirty on the catwalk!


Damn these south american hotties! No wonder they always win the Miss Universe pageants.

Oh, and by the way... the Victoria's Secret outfits for the runway were an absolute crapfest. I honestly didn't see the point. It was like Pret-a-Pooter-- merely a showcase for the models and for the Victoria Secret name, not the clothing.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

You. Know. Their. Names.

*blank stare*

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

My favorite was Titts McGee and her postal worker outfit ... two postage stamps, a thong, and a pair of stilettos.

Classy.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger S said...

OMG. I saw it twice, too.

Love watching the show, since it makes me feel like a 6-foot tall, Brazillian supermodel with no body fat and huge tits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home