Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend Adventures in the Woods

This weekend was very different for me, seeing as how I went to a gay (and lesbian) clothing optional camp in B.F.E., Georgia.

That's right. I went to a gay nudist camp.

It was actually an incredible amount of fun and the people were great! I went with Kev-Kev and two of his friends named Dave and Dan (sorta like the decathetes- but in name only). Dave and Dan had been there before a couple times, and they convinced Kevin to go, who asked me to go for moral support.

And they told their friends, and they told their friends and so on and so on and so on!

It was only semi-camping really as I had my own little 'cabin' with a bed and an AC unit. The camping part involved the gang shower and toilet facilities, the peeing outdoors, the eating from coolers, the mosquitos, the wooded trails, etc.

Anyway, I took friday off and we drove down in D+D's yukon. The suitcases were small (towels, swimsuits, some shorts and t-shirts) and the coolers were huge (food, beer, liquor, etc). We got there early afternoon on Friday and hit the pool.

A bit about the weekend: I think the theme was some sort of 'Bear' weekend. Not everyone was 'bearish' but there were quite a few (including D+D). Kevin and I fit more in the 'cub' range I suppose...

As Kev and I were newbies, we wore swimsuits (plus I like tan lines, I really do!) Most everyone else was just naked as a jaybird. And the nakedness wasn't really alarming at all- it was all just so casual. And the vast quantities of alcohol imbibed helped a little.

We played pool volleyball, drank, and laughed all afternoon and the pool got pretty busy. Unfortunately, the music choices were country and NPR, which at a gay gathering leaves a bit to be desired. We rectified that the following day.

Every Friday night there is a party at one of the perma-trailers at the site (yes, some people have trailers and getaways there). Its called the blue light special and it drew quite a crowd, in spite of the thunderstorm that rolled through. Too bad for the rain though, because the hosts had to take down their leather sling from out back of their trailer. Yes. A Sling.

Met a bunch of very nice guys, including the hosts of the party. We all got drunk on their lemon lightning punch (everclear or vodka, who knows?) And it was at this party where I met a very nice couple that I would end up having relations with later on Saturday night. They actually hosted the Saturday night party at their trailer (more on that later).

Saturday was spent at the pool. All day. From 11 - 6 or so. I haven't done that since I was 15, and you know something? It was a fucking BLAST! The first day standoffish jittery-ness was gone. I was shucking my drawers to go swimming, and by the end of the day I just left them off. And I drank a lot and played volleyball a lot and flirted with numerous men a LOT. Even Kevin was more comfy with the whole scene and D+D were completely naked all day.

Oh, and we met our very nice cabin neighbors (T+T). I have their contact info. Great guys. Very fun. One loves drum and bugle corps and one loves engineering. I was in heaven!

AND I met a guy that marched in the Crossmen drum and bugle corps at the pool on Friday. Go figure! DCI is everywhere!

The music at the pool was better on Saturday because WE brought it. Kev-kev likes to make mix CDs, especially for events. This mix was called "Bear Necessities" the River's Edge mix. It had the new Christina on it, and Rhianna, and the Kylie Minogue/Prodigy mix. VERY cool stuff (very fab and timely) and the fags at the pool ate it up with a spoon. It was seriously 'music dipped in chocolate served in an abercrombie model's ass' good!

Party on Saturday night was at M+J's place (the couple i mentioned a few paragraphs ago). I had been heavily flirting with both of them all day (it was fun to make Mikey get hard at the pool!) The music was kicking, the liquor free, and the people fun.

Now honestly I don't recall much as I got toasty, but I shucked my shorts midway through the party and then proceded to do moves from thriller, wonder woman, and other dance move classics. I must say, doing Michael Jackson moves while naked tends to get a bit "floppy" down there! But everyone was laughing (including myself) and we had a great time. (Oh, and Kevin got naked at this party too!! you GO gurlfrund!)

I hung around late at M+J's- and that's when things got interesting. I was drunk and feeling pretty good but I do recall snapshots like there being several people around me while I was getting some 'service'. There were some other things happening too- which I won't go into here. But I will say it did boil down to m+J and I, and there may or may not have been a sling involved.

We all ended up back at the pool that night and many were frolicking about until 3 am or so.

Sunday we got up mid morning and drove back. Very anticlimactic ending to a great weekend.

It was a crazy weekend. And it really stretched my comfort zone, which can be a good thing. Heh, heh... streching.... comfort zone...(insert devilish smile here!)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hmmm ... while not AS entertaining as yours, my weekend ALSO included a pool party sans trunks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home