Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Shaved My Head Last Night


So last night I got a bit bored and decided to mix things up a bit. I figured shaving my head would do just that.

I've done lots of different things with my hair in the past. Grown my bangs down to my chin (college). Buzzed it. Flat topped it. Parted it (middle and side). Bleached it blonde. Dyed it black. Mohawked it. FAUXhawked it. Spiked it. Slicked it. Moussed it. Shagged it. You name it, I've done it.

Except shaving it completely off.

Until now.

A couple thoughts on the shaving of the head:

Its not as hard to do as it looks.
It takes awhile to do it.
There's LOTS of stubble spots.
It feels odd to have the razor running over your scalp.
It is insanely difficult to shave behind and right at the top of your ear.
Its oddly liberating.
Wind and water passing over my scalp now give me a funny feeling 'down there'


Of course, now I think I look like a bizarre Andre Agassi or one of those evil Dr. Hugo doll heads from the 70's. Perhaps a cross between the two.

This is gonna be fun for awhile. Plus its gonna freak out my bitch of a boss.

5 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Me likey.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - I get the Andre part...which is a compliment, I think he's a good looking man (better without than with the hair).

You should have saved the hair for the toilet.

Ray

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger madhousesix said...

ummm.. copy cat.

things:

1) does this mean i can stop sending you free product?

2) i can shave my head completly and without stubble spots in about 5 minutes

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry for having to correspond via your comments section, but I don't know a better way to reach you.

>Liptons Peach Iced Tea
Hate tea. Sorry. HATE it.


>Fresca Citrus Peach
Haven't had Fresca in eons. I'll give it a shot. But if it tastes like feet, you're a dead man.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry ... did I mention how sexy I think that hair at the base of your neck is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home