Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm in Love!

His name is Grzeorgz Krzesniak.

Its pronounced like Zshaygorzsh Shezneeack for all those who can't pronounce Polish words / names. In durham, everyone at least knows how to pronounce Coach K's last name, but it sure the hell doesn't LOOk like 'shesheffski'.

Grzeorgz (greg for short) is visiting our plant from Poland (obviously). We have a sister manufacturing facility there. Evidently our sister plant is manufacturing hot men in addition to automotive components.

Greg is blonde and blue-eyed (naturally) with a great smile and a fantastic personality. He speaks english very well and has that adorable slavic accent when he speaks (aspirated'h' sounds, th prounounced like 'f', etc). Every time he speaks I fall further in love.... (sigh)

The best part about him is that he can joke in English- a sure sign of comfortableness with the language. And he feels comfortable joking with me as I try to speak to him in Polish when I can (I know very little) and I am constantly joking (i.e. flirting medium) with him.

In addition to already teaching me the requisite swear words, he told me the four words for ass today. Evidently they have four slightly different versions for four different sizes of ass. Tiny baby ass = dupcia, small ass = dupeczka, medium (normal) ass = dupa, huge ass = dupsko.

The whole reason this came about is because I asked if they had gender specific terms for boy-ass and girl-ass... like if I had to say I'm gonna kick your ass (ja copa va dupe) is dupa masculine or feminine. I also asked if you were checking out a girl, what term would you use.

So that's why the four terms- and he used his hands to gesture as to the size of each. And then we laughed-- because he knows I work in a lab full of women.

And the asses of these women?

Dupskos. Totally.

5 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger madhousesix said...

you must get a picture of him... i've been hearing about him for 2 fuckin' years.

photo.

now.

damnit.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - you can't prattle on like you do without figures. Jesus.

That's pronounced Heyzueuss...

R

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

OMG. When I was like, 6, or something, the family next door had a little girl I used to play with -- Natalie -- and she used the term "dupa" all the time.

Who would have thought the connection between gay sex and my childhood would have been found through you?

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot dupajasch.

And little poland is here.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger cb said...

you have NOT heard about this one-- this one is brand new. And he's only here for 2 weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home