Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Boner-tired!

Have you ever been so tired that you find yourself walking around with half a bone-- and for no good reason?

That was me on Tuesday morning, after I got to work at 4:50 am. For some reason, my dick wouldn't behave and I kept throwing minor chubbies. Naturally I was around people so I had to do the whole casually-hold-my-clipboard-like-a-trapper-keeper-so-as-to-block-said-boneage thing.

Here I thought I outgrew this in high school!

I ascribe it to my body not being fully awake yet. So it was sort of more like a piss hardon, or one of the semis you get when drowsing or napping.

cb doesn't do well when the first digit on my alarm clock reads lower than a 8. If its lower than a 7, I tend to be grumpy. Lower than a 6 and I'm an automaton. Lower than a 5 and I cease all higher brain activity.

13 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish I was that clipboard...

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm guessing many men wish they were that clipboard

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is wrong that I am frequently turned on by your blog? Is this a new fetish?

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

I get them when I ride the bus or metro. why oh why were you up at 4:50?

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger cb said...

I had to complete reviews of my third shift employees-- at 30 minutes a piece, I had to start the reviews at 5 to be done by 6:30-- and my morning meeting.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger cola boy said...

So what did you "write" on that clipboard? ;-)

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger patrick said...

Hot! I'm reading this at work and I just got a boner.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Far out, i wouldnt have got up that early for anything....(unless it was a hot guy with a boner!!)

Talking of boners, i hope things down there settled down for you as the day went on. Im going to have to sort you out a tight pair of undies and a loose pair of pants!

I sometimes get the boner syndrome at work. Trouble is i work with a couple of women and i soooooooo dont want them to get the wrong idea!

Love ya heaps stud,
Kev in NZ

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

For years I avoided massages because they always flipped me over on my stomach...HELLO...insta-doink!!! But then I had a wonderful male massage therapist who insisted after I told him my tale. He didn't mind a bit. Go figure.
kb

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Mark said...

I'm beginning to enjoy your blog more and more. And that is one lucky notebook!!!!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I doubt your "second hand" is ever lower than a 7.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knotty goes to a massage therapist for a LEGITIMATE massage?!? LOL

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Those sleepy boners are the worst. Did anyone notice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home