Monday, April 02, 2007

Gosh, my ass is SORE!


Sore from bike riding, that is.

I know what all you readers were thinking- and shame on you for that! Dirty-minded perverts, all of you!

Steve and I did some outdoor activities this weekend. We went for a long walk with his dog on Saturday afternoon and let her swim in the lake. (She's a real cutie!) We also did some shopping and errand running (for a bikerack, etc). Grabbed a pizza, watched parts of some shitty movies, and then called it a night.

On Sunday we went for a nice, long bikeride in a nearby state park. Now I haven't ridden my bike in years-- at least not much more than about my neighborhood, and definitely not in the past 9 months. He hasn't ridden much since rehabilitating his leg from a severe break and multiple surgeries. Needless to say the ride was interesting. My legs are fine today, and I didn't get overly winded because I tend to do cardio (even though i'm fat right now). But my ass... wow.

That damn bikeseat bruised my ass bones and my taint something fierce!

As predicted by all you dirty folk, I AM having difficulty sitting today. But not from playing 'hide the sausage'. You will be pleased to note that I did not give up my Poo-terus this weekend as I was initially planning.

It just wasn't the time. Plus, I've been sorta in "exit only" mode for awhile now.

Other than that, the weekend was nice. Not stressful, no binge drinking, got some exercise, etc. But I still haven't managed to purchase a flat screen TV- every time I get close, I talk myself out of it by telling myself there are better ways to spend my money.

And time.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as much as i'm always good with flaqrent (sp?) spending of cash when it's not necessary - i really think you ought to hold off until your in a better space with the house. the house should be your priority right now, coupled with the fact you don't even have cable and you would be watching tv on a flat screen with a crappy antenna. kinda defeats the purpose.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger cola boy said...

Are you sure your seat was attached, first? ;-) Just kidding. I love riding down the bike trails in the area.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

get cable...buy the TV and reward yourself by watching it snuggled up with someone special... i am an electronics freak, so I like the tv idea... with surround sound...

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger kevin said...

You really expect us to believe that that you got a sore arse from sitting on the bike seat....come on we know you much better than that. Steve was that good huh?

Seriously, im pleased that you both had a great weekend together. We are all expecting regular updates!

Kev in NZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home