Saturday, March 24, 2007

The date....

.... went very well.

Super nice guy. Great blue eyes. Certain pictures did NOT do him justice- at all.

We met at the brazilian steakhouse for drinks-- and had several capoieras-caphirina?-caraoke? (or whatever the hell they're called). Its like a brazillian margarita, but with a special rum and fresh limes. They are deadly, I might add. I got very tipsy.

After lots of conversation and lots of laughing (we shared stories about bad dates and stalkers and embarassing moments, and talked about movies, etc) we decided a stretch of the legs was in order. So we went to "Homegoods" and made fun of all the atrocious crap that seems to populate this store. After a hotly contested competition to find the ugliest item, we both decided the winner was a pastel blue faux christmas tree made out of mirabou. Evidently its an 'easter tree'. Who knew?

I embarassed him there when upon seeing an entire display of ceramic and wicker roosters, I said in a loud voice, "I do like the cock."

We also had some fun winding up all the music boxes to make them play simultaneously. A serious female shopper looked at us in distain and said, "So this is how you have fun on a friday night?"

Bitch.

We then went to pizzaria Uno where we had a very flirty, bisexual waitress who was on exstacy or meth or something. We didn't stay past appetizers.

Dashed BACK to the brazillian place for some meat and another caphirina. Which turned out to be one too many for ol' cb. I did follow him back to his place as he lived close by, where I met his dog and I basically ended up passing out in his bed.

Well- sort of passing out. More like we just sort of got comfy, kissed awhile and then decided sleep sounded like a good idea.

I slept in my contacts for the first time. My eyes are hating life today. But I had a very good, very easygoing, very comfortable time.

So much so that I may see him again this evening after my band rehearsal.

5 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am sooo happy it went well... sounds like it was a fun evening... wahoo!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Yay! It sounds like you two had a really good first date. Congrats.

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, good dates happen? Congrats and lets hear about the follow up date as well!

Jim
St. Louis

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**applause**

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hot diggity dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home