Friday, March 23, 2007

Doppelganger.

I discovered my body double at the gym yesterday.

Well- not SPECIFICALLY a body double, seeing as I would have to lose 2 inches of height and about 40 pounds. And grow my hair out (and dye it darker).

But still a double.

As we were getting dressed out, I noticed he had a leg tattoo. It went around his right calf-- like mine does. His was more geometric, but still, he had a tattoo there.

And then I saw his left shoulder. Yup- a tattoo there too. His extended downward to just below t-shirt sleeve level, but again... similar and asian in design.

I saw him see my leg as I pulled on my shorts. I could tell he was curious and pondering the whole leg similarity thing too.

Then we pulled on our workout clothing. We both had on black champion shorts, and grey t-shirts. I had on short, white socks... while he opted for the short black socks. We both had on grey and white nike shoes.

As I did my cardio, I watched him lifting weights. And every so often I would catch him looking over at me too. Not in a gay way-- more of a "wow, kinda bizarre in the similarities" way.

And no, I didn't get to check the goods to see exactly HOW double we are...

4 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Wow.....talk about eerie! Just think of him as you, but visiting from a "parallel universe". *cue Twilight Zone music*

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a man with ink. Even better, I love men with ink. ;)

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Sounds like he could get to be your new work out buddy.

Kev in NZ

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Dude ... the gym has mirrors in it.

Duh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home