Monday, March 19, 2007

Um... what's a "date"?


What? Me no understand word "date". CB confused by new word. Honestly, its been so long that I don't remember the last official "date" I had.

Oh wait, yeah I do.

It was the guy I blogged about last summer-- the one who met me for coffee, was full of himself and tried rather too hard, and then when we stood up to leave, a rubber cockring fell out of his shorts and rolled across the ground.

Good times.

Most of my dates since then have consisted of me arriving at said 'bachelor pad', getting undressed, and shagging like crazed weasels. Not that there is much wrong with this, it just isn't technically a "date" as much as it is... well...

fucking.

I had a lot of time to kill this past weekend, and while on that not-so-virginal website, I started chatting with a guy. A single, cute guy one year older than myself. And not only was the conversation good, it led to a phone conversation which was also good. No- not phone sex either. Just good chatting.

We decided that we must meet up sometime soon for a drink and see how things go. Oh my god-- could this be an actual "date" of sorts? Dare I dream???

The only unfortunate thing is that we met on this really-not-quite-so-virginal website. Where we may or may not have already seen nekkid pictures of each other.

And discussed things like fetishes.

This makes me think that this date will be comprised of one beer, followed by a drive back to one of our respective places for a shagfest. Much like all my other recent "dates"-- only with a beer first. Well, a beer in PUBLIC anyway.

Sigh.

When did I transition from being a funny, nice guy who would be worth getting to know to a slam-piece worth only one fuck?

7 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Brettcajun said...

Perhaps you give off that vibe CB. In our brief communications, I definitely saw the horndog in you. Maybe others think that's all you want... and nothing more until you express otherwise. I think a BF would do wonders for you. If you haven't got high speed internet yet, a BF would make you get it. If you haven't kept your house clean or your bills paid timely... a BF would be there to nag you until you do better in those departments. ;) BF's are good for bringing us closer to the "center". ;)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

ah just go in with limited expectations and make the most of it. You get a good date or a good fuck, either of which are fine. sad to say he is probably nothing like his pics so you will get not a heck of a lot, but that's what online sex/dating is all about (bitter, me? no, realistic).

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger cb said...

To Brett: I believe this so called "horndoggedness" was merely being reflected back to you by my shiny self. And if boyfriends are for all that stuff you listed? Ewww grody!

And mr. gaycanuck- I think he will be like his pictures. Or at least as much like his pictures as I am like mine.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Who knows? Maybe he'll be more than a fuck. He might be be your future husband, but maybe your future ex-husband.

OR ... you just might get to be friends.

Good luck. Let me know how it turns out.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Hey, maybe getting all your fetishes out in the open right off the bat is a good thing. At least if he knows now how much you enjoy dressing up as Spider-Man in bed, it could prevent a lot of awkwardness/shock/crying later.

Or not.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Good luck with the "date", CB. Here's to hoping it develops into something more than just a quick roll in the hay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck, oh man this picture brings back the funniest memory of my next door neighbor Libba, she had this game and she and her girlfriends would play this game, I always secretly wanted to play. I did sneak it down from her games once and just looked at all the guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home