Thursday, March 01, 2007

ANTM Returns!


Thank Buddha! FINALLY some good TV!

I love me some Tyra. She's fun and beautiful. I would totaly switch for her. Ok, maybe not switch, but I would totally become her best friend and braid her hair and stuff...

America's Next Top Model has finally returned with season 8. I must say, I'm not overly impressed with this season's brood- but its still early. I had my early favorites (Sara and Renee) but both have turned out to be quite twatish. And the russian mail order bride chick (not joking about that) has just GOT to go. There's a couple plus-sized girls on there too, and I sorta am rooting for them. And then there's scary latina chick. She honestly looks like she's severely anorexic, but she takes a good pic.

A couple other women that I am in lust with are:

God Bless Rebecca Romijn-Stamos now just Romijn! I loved the X men movies because of her, I watched that damn Pepper Dennis show because of her, and now I sort of like Ugly Betty because of her.


And the heavenly Vanessa Williams. I went and saved the best for last with her. Damn she fine! And I had so much respect for her that have never even looked at her nudie pics (not that they hurt her career any).

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Exactly. What other ex-Miss America has made as much of a name for herself?

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger patrick said...

I love Top Model...however, I think the girls are busted this cycle. I loved Caridee last cycle.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Mmmm so there's a possibility that you could 'switch'?

You obviously havent been spending time with the 'right' guys. Spend 5 minutes with me and you 'wont' be able to switch! ;)

Kev in NZ

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger cola boy said...

I think Vanessa Williams is the best. Where would she be if she hadn't posed nude and gotten in trouble? She is deliciously evil on Ugly Betty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home