Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I got the fever...


... for the flavor of a flat screen.

Yeah, I've had this fever for awhile. But since I don't even have cable (or satellite) how could I ever justify my love for a new tv? I couldn't-- until my price point was reached.

I was in Wal-mart (ew--- HISS-- EVIL EMPIRE!!!) the other day, and noticed that they had quite a few TVs on display. Including the LCD HDTV variety. I was instantly struck by an RCA model that had a fairly crisp picture. It was also 32" (that's the equivalent of four 8-inchers for you size queens out there!)

It was beautiful. And only around 800 dollars.

Yes, $800 is still a helluva lot for a tv... but prices are coming down. This gives me hope.

And who knows-- maybe I'll opt for the $600 version of the 28 incher.

P.S. I played my first ever xbox game at Walmart too... and I LIKED it! It was some driving game where you could crash into other cars to get them out of your way.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger cola boy said...

Once you go flat, you'll never go back. :-)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I occasionally pine for an LCD flat-screen TV. I'll just wait until my perfectly good TV bites the dust.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know which one you were looking at.. consider their other model in stock... its by 'olio', for around the same price...

tak

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep everything looks better on a flat screen. Loving your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home