Saturday, February 03, 2007

Who's the boss?


I'm the fucking boss! That's right, for Xmas i got a cool gift from K-dog at 'stageright, etc' of these cube people. Its really a cube playset. I have bob, ann, eve, carl? and some corporate zombies, etc. And some cubes as well. When i was sick this week, I decorated the cubes to make my peeps places a bit more personalized.


Here we see Eve giving some corporate zombies a refreser course in sexual harrassment. Evidently its NOT ok to offer or spontaneously give your coworkers shoulder massages. Or IS it?


Bob's rather despondent. He has to see that fucking More Production poster every fucking day. I know how you feel, bob.


In this picture I think you really get a sense of Ann's fetish for cats--I love the 'hang in there' poster. And Carl just loves that 'successory' poster!

What a bunch of pathetic fuckers, right? Too bad I modeled it almost exactly from where I work (minus the jesus calendars).

7 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger kevin said...

I love those models!

I hope you are feeling better from your heaving spells. Were the content chunky or smooth? :)

Oh, i went int o Daniel's shop yet again yesterday. He is still looking good as he bends over the counter. Im going to have to try and get you a pic of his shop. (or a sneaky pic of him when he is not looking!

Have a better day today.
Kev in NZ

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

bob's my fav. i love despondent.

where's the orgy in the next cube over from the sex harrassmant training with the zombies?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

These are the coolest! These are the toys to play with after watching "Office Space".

.....excuse me, but you have my stapler......

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! too funny...

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this is why I fucking love your blog

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger cb said...

also, please note that my office has a 'glass floor' instead of a glass ceiling. That's because its set up on my Eileen Grey side table.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Wow. You get all the cool Xmas gifts.

I got a rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home