Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gilmore Gays


Ok, so I know these two guys... for the sake of anonymity I'll call them 'Bill' and 'Jason'. They are devotees of the Gilmore Girls and they talk about the show much like that gaggle of underwear-clad girls that for a brief time (pun intended)broke down the episodes immediately afterward.

I overheard a conversation with these two guys (they call each other at each commercial break) and it went something like this:

Jason: Did you see the opening sequence? Were you home in time??

Bill: Yeah! They totally hated that mexican quail crap.

Jason: And I call Christopher- he's so fucking hot!

Bill: You KNOW that I get Christopher-- you called Luke awhile ago when he was shirtless in Lorelai's bed and you saw that furry chest.

J: I love Rory's new hair. She has bangs now-- or as the Brit's call it-- fringe.

B: Yeah, its ok. Lets hope she breaks up with Logan soon and takes up with her friend's soon-to-be ex boyfriend.

J: And when is Lorelai gonna dump Chris's ass and finally get up with Luke?

B: Dunno- but at least that would free him up so I could be his 'rebound' guy.

J: I hear the CW is courting both Lauren and Alexis to do an 8th season. Evidently the network feels that they still have more story to tell...

B: Really? What else is left-- bringing Jess back to have sex with his uncle Luke while Lorelai and Suki finally realize their unrequited lesbian love in a kitchen scene fresh out of 9.5 weeks?

J: Its back on.

B: Later.


I'm not sure, but that type of stuff is exactly what may prompt castmembers of Grey's Anatomy to use the word 'faggot' in everyday conversation.

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

LOL! I'm like that when I discuss "Heroes" with the couple of my students who also watch.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger DEREK said...

I'm embarrassed to say I watch that show all the time too. But I love me some Heroes like Donni up here. I never miss that show and I'm talking about it the whole next day.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

hmmm... sounds like a couple of big fags if you ask me.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hmmm ... I can only begin to wonder how you overheard this conversation ... and why 9w agrees with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home