Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Windowbox


has a chia pet.

Well... technically it isn't a Chia product. Its called "Grow-a-Head". I got it as a stocking stuffer for christmas from my father (or stepmother). My step-bro JJ got one too. JJ's has a face that is a bit blockier- which evidently mimics his head according to stepmom. Mine has the longer, thinner face-- which once again mimics my countenance according to her.

I promised I'd try to grow it. And wouldn't you know that the fucking thing has just taken right off. I actually had to give him a 'haircut' the other day.

Its ironic I'm cutting L'il CB's hair, as i've been cutting my own for years now.

7 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

Too cute.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very cute...very very cute

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Awww......he's a cutie-patutie!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger A Lewis said...

"Grow a head"......you have to be kidding. And "Little CB's Head"....I have always known the initials CB to mean something else. Tee hee.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger kevin said...

I want one of those heads (I think ive said that a few times before!!!?)

Seriously they look cool. You should have taken a pic of yourself next to the plant and then we could have seen if there was a resemblance.

Luv ya
Kev in NZ

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hmmm, and from the looks of what's in the bowl, there are other similarities too ...

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me - they look like twins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home