Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You know why they call it a cunt?

Because thats the sound it makes when you KICK it.

Here's a short list of people I'd like to kick in the cunt (regular or man):

My big boss (for making my life hell)
George Bush (for polar bears everywhere)
Dick Cheney (because I think he'd enjoy it)
Karl Rove (twice!)
Al Franken (because he's full of himself)
Nora Jones (seriously-- why is she popular?)
Jerry Falwell (THIS is what the wrath of God will feel like)
Osama Bin Laden (no justification required)
Katie Kouric (because of that goddamn smile)
Kim Jong Il (he needs a good attack from the south)
Sandra Day O'Conner (just for fucking leaving the court)
Scooter Libby (who's leaking NOW bitch?)
Jennifer Lopez (lets face it- she just deserves it)
Dame Judy Dench (the facial expression would be priceless, I'm sure)
Henry Kissinger (just because)
Bill Gates (for vista)
Donald Trump (and I'd keep kicking until his hair messed up)
Angelina Jolie (for wearing blood around her neck)
Rev. Al Sharpton (because its black history month)
Condi Rice (because its black histor-ectemy month!)
Ann Coulter (I'd wear steel toe boots and use BOTH feet)
Halle Berry (just to kick the oscar up there...)
Jodie Foster (to see if she'd talk like Nell after)

8 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Let me put on my steel-toed jackboots and join you. *evil grin*

To answer the question you posed on my blog...I really enjoy the Dreamfields low-carb pasta. They sell it in Food Lion. It's in black boxes. Really good...yum!

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another one:

Rachael Ray (don't abbreviate "extra virgin olive oil" as "EVOO" if you're just gonna explain what it means anyway)

My apologies if you're a fan ...

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

jodie foster would kick your ass. you know it. don't mess with nell.

hehehe - the verification word for this post is: uelpusi.

you el pussy. that's your new nickname.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger A Lewis said...

I wanna help! Plus, can we be naked when we wear the boots to kick all of these whackos? That'd be even more hot.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god - yes, Rachel Ray in the snatch with a pair of steel toed jack boots after running in a field of cow flops.

El Pussi - yes, it works.

Ray

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger kevin said...

Cb
Wishing you a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. Im sending you a warm kiwi hug to get you through the cold season that can be a bit depressing.

Have a great day and i just know you will be getting some cards through your letterbox today.

Kev in NZ

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger cb said...

yeah, rachel ray needs to be added. Also:

The cast of the View (all in a line)
Maury Povich (for giving white trash a forum)
Alex Trebek (like HIS cunt don't stink)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I told my buddy the other day, after he made a sarcastic comment to me, that I wished he was a woman so I could kick him in the cunt. he almost peed laughing.

Yay! Cunt-kickers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home