Saturday, February 17, 2007

Guilty Pleasures


I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Randy Orton is FUCKING HOT!

Last night I found myself vegging at home, and what did I find on TV? WWE. World Wrestling Entertainment. It is truly a guilty pleasure of mine, and I love the mindless entertainment value of it all. Well, that and the abundance of Man Candy.

It was truly a fleshfest last night, as John Cena, Randy Orton, the Edge, and Battista were all featured at one point or another. Oh, to be in a Cena/Orton sandwich (while giving Batista a reach-around)!

The best part of the evening though, came in one of the first matches where this Irish guy was fighting "The Boogeyman".


The boogeyman is a voodoo priest type guy that eats worms and wears leather trousers. Fun! Anyway, he's getting his ass handed to him by the Irish guy. And then at one point in the match, while the Irish guy is distracting the ref, in jumps "little bastard" who is a dwarf wrestler dressed as a leprechaun. Little Bastard starts beating on the Boogeyman with a shillely.

Then out of nowhere, in rushes a "Little Boogeyman"! Another dwarf dressed identically to the big boogeyman- right down to the face paint and leather drawers- slides into the ring and attacks Little Bastard with a flying tackle!

When the dwarves started going at it, I nearly spewed milk from my nose it was so fucking funny! And I wasn't even drinking milk!

Needless to say, this turns the tide, and the Boogeyman wins. Then both Boogey and Little Boogey celebrate by downing some live earthworms. All the while the announcers are spewing forth commentary on what just happened. One was in disbelief and kept saying, "Where did little Boogeyman come from?" And then he said "Its like I'm seeing double!"

To which the other announcer quickly quipped, "Actually its like you are seeing one and a half."

I completely lost my shit with that. Kyle at StageRight can attest to this, as I called him in near hysterics and had to relay the whole event to him.

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

You watched WWE?

White trash is the new black.

xxoo!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Good Lord....I used to watch wrestling back in the 70s with my Gramma. She thought it was all real, and I was just developing my affinity for sweaty, muscular men.

I should start watching again...as my guilty pleasure. ;)

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Clearly I've been wasting my time watching Ultimate Fighting Championship on Spike TV, which almost never has midgets.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger S said...

Wrestling is the gayest thing on TV. EVER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home