Thursday, July 13, 2006

Euphemisms for "Anus"

I delight in learning new, disgusting terms for the mundane. Mostly because I have humor mentality of a fratboy.

This should have been obvious from my eponymously titled blog. But I'd like to further explore terms for the anus (or rectum) especially when it is used as a sexual area. Here's a short list of terms that I have compiled (and/or created), and if you have any to add, I'd love to hear them!

Butthole
Asshole
Shitter
Starfish
Ol' brown eye
Pucker
Man-gina (of course)
Dude-erus
Boyslit
Man-pussy
Man Purse
Buttcunt
gay-gash
slot machine
slot 'B'
mud slide
Stink Tube
Chocolate furnace
hershey highway
gay-doh fun factory
frosting bag
cornhole
rosebud

8 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

In Joel Derfner's Gay Haiku, he offers this...

Forty-seven times
You said, "Give me that pussy."
I have no pussy.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger cb said...

YAY! Gay haiku!!!! and oh, yes.... you DO have a pussy.

any time anyone goes "in" through the "out door" its a pussy.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

You're terrible Muriel.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger madhousesix said...

let me repeat - it is not a pussy. you call it a pussy, you loose access to it.

:-)

i aint no pussy.

pussy!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

don't forget "balloon knot"

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger cb said...

LOL, i'd forgotten about 'balloon knot"!! how family guy.

Another one is: stank tank

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Robyn said...

Rusty tuppence?

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terd cutter, fart-box, rusty Sherriff star, puckered starfish, squid hole, stool jewel, pooh-eye, tail-snail....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home