Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Euphemisms for "Large Member"

To continue along my frayboy vein (pun intended) I am including a list of alternate terms that can be used to describe an enormous penis-- or sometimes just a regular penis. I think these are good substitutions for those bottoms (and/or women) to shout when they are really getting the meat thrown to them...


Fuck stick
fuck meat
fuck pole
fuck rod
cockflesh
Donkey Dong
Python of Love
Fat fucker
Cunt Wrecker (my personal favorite)
Horsecock
Horse meat
beercan
schlong
hot sausage
tubesteak
wonder worm
whopper
big mac
moby dick
Gonad the Destroyer
sperm whale
Big Daddy
dick
steel rod
blue veiner
love missle
night stick
cum chucker



As always, feel free to add to the list! I like to increase my vocab.

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

"The Impaler"

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine has been called a magic wand in the heat of the moment ...

others:

man meat
submarine
billy club
cave man club

and, not very glamorous, but still hot to hear:

big fat cock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home