Friday, February 23, 2007

Live. Die. Kill.

An interesting segment on NPR the other day posed the question: What would you live for? What would you die for? What would you kill for?

So naturally I'm co-opting this and putting it on my blog. I need answers people. GOOD answers. And to start the ball rolling, here are mine:

Live for: finding that perfect man who's a blend'a Paul Bunyan, Saint Pat, and Noah Webster... with a ten inch penis of course.

Die for: A martini as dry as the sahara

Kill for: the right amount of money--say 2.5 million dollars or so.

But a close runner up in the kill for column is this motorcycle:


The colorscheme is Nuclear Blue and Molten Orange. How hot is THAT?

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

That bike IS fucking hot. It makes me want one. Seriously.

Live for: my own theatre company.
Die for: the insurance money.
Kill for: that 10-inch penis.


And you quoted Mrs. Paroo. You rock.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger patrick said...

Yes, the bike is hot! I love molton orange.

Live for: my 10 inch penis (well 8 actually)
Die for: my husband
Kill for: a townhouse in the west village

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Okay.....lemme give this a shot...

Live for: the day when I can retire with my man and spend the "golden years" together
Die for: either of my parents, two sisters, or 6 nieces/nephews
Kill for: a first-place bodybuilding physique like Erik Fankhouser or Branch Warren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home