Saturday, January 13, 2007

Childhood Shit


When I was home for Christmas, things took a desperate turn and I started going though old childhood crap just to keep busy. Buried deep in a box of children's books and a few stuffed animals was the thing shown above. An ugly fucking puppet that I made God-knows-when.

I think this was an art project from like 3rd grade or so. My mother is convinced that it was my rendition of Mr. Bill (evidently I went through some sort of Mr. Bill phase back then). All I know is that it looks like a papier mache blowup doll designed by Edvard Munch.

My mom tried to get me to take it home in my luggage, but I would have none of it. So she sent it to me.

Now I have this nightmare sitting in my office/den staring at me. What was she thinking?

What was I thinking when I made it???

8 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

i can honestly say - as i've seen this thing in person - it is one of the scariest things i've ever seen in my entire life.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you one of those folks who can't throw shit away?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger kevin said...

I think i might know why you are gay.......It's that puppet wasnt it!

Kev in NZ

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

That's extremely disturbing! I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep with it in the same house for fear it would come to life and murder me while I had fitful dreams.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger A Lewis said...

My hubby received a homemade ashtray from his childhood just this last Christmas from his parents. Where has this thing been hiding all of these years?

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger cola boy said...

It really is creepy to look at.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

It's a future abstract self-portrait. Look at the mouth. Duh.


And I have two things to say to you:
1) Crotch Pheasant
2) Sphinctre Cherry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home