Friday, October 13, 2006

Spam me now, Bitch!

My blog has been the victim of a lot of spam recently.

I used to be a trusting soul who avoided using word verification security measures. For whoever would just spam crap to my eensy-weensy blog? And now that they have, who really is going to go to these links when the comments read something like:

"very sorry for this mistaken we occurred. View reasoning discovers new happy fun smile cloud lens cleaner. Guarantee you love long time"

or some such crap.

So I have enabled the word verification crap. I hope it works.

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger cb said...

yeah. word verification mutherfuckers!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

i love the word motherfucker.

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rar

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

damn, now I can't find out if eye cleaner love me long time. or if chain link fence make happy time for children now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home