Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pictures from Cedar Point






My friend K-dog is quite fond of taking purposely blurred photographs, most of which are quite evocative and pretty cool-looking. The most famous of which resides at the top of his blog stageright-stageleft. It is admittedly a different philosophy and mindset for me, as I am such an Ansel Adams pristine crisp absolute focus kind of guy. But I decided to give it a whirl at Cedar Point our last night there. These are some of the results.

8 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger madhousesix said...

i love the first shot - wow.
nice

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger jimmmij said...

I liked the first 3...pretty neat!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

I'm with you cb... Give me Amsel Adams over blurry anytime... Especially Cedar Point!!!

I love the pictures of the neighborhood and hangouts!

Tom

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

oops Ansel Adams!!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shots.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

very cool shots

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger cb said...

Tom- you gave me an idea for a drink! An "Amstel Adams". Use like Amstel light and some kind of dark Sam Adams beer. Try to layer them like in a black and tan

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Oooh, what's the blurry neon penis in the top shot? And the hookers at the bottom? What kind of amusement park is this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home