Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Euphemisms for "Semen"

I haven't done one of my disgusting posts in awhile. And I SOOOOO love these!

Here is a small collection of alternate 'fun' terms for semen. Enjoy!

Spunk
Sperm
Jizz
Juice
Jism
Cum
Load
Baby Batter (my personal fav)
Cocksnot
Spoo
Spooge
Cream
Clotted Cream
Dick Cream
Slime (or dick slime)
Hot vanilla
goo
man glue
seed
man seed
nut butter
ball juice
cock vomit
cock spit
man milk


If you have any favorites that aren't on the list, please add them! As always, I love to increase my vocabulary.

13 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

How about "lunch"

... if you play your cards right ...

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

"special sauce"

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger cb said...

Its less of a 'lunch' and more of a 'condom-ment' I think...

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger madhousesix said...

ewww to both of you.

:-)

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Oh 9w ... there's enough for both of you ...

... trust me.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Dayngr said...

That was soooooooooo funny!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

father lava
bloke yolk
smutty putty

i made those up during a dinner party on Saturday - i don't think i'm going to be invited back...

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naughty sauce
midwestern manchowder

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about baby gravy, man custard or tadpole yoghurt?

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love gravy?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger maethordhinen said...

mayonnaise

It's in Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would opt for "Gentlemans Relish" myself.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Spadge said...

Spadge, Dick wad, Hot fish yoghurt, Fuck muck, Bellend batter, Cock custard, Goo, Whore's toothpaste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home