Friday, August 11, 2006

Conspiracy Theory

I love me some conspiracy theories- the more outlandish and involving government plots, the better.

I love movies and tv shows that involve secret government activities that just fuck with your mind and also tend to fuck with the main character's lives. But even more than that, I enjoy pondering the conspiracies that fuck with us in real life.

Like the theories on how Bush got elected. Then RE-elected. You know- fixing the florida vote, and then fixing the Ohio vote. Or how we finally found and bombed Al-Zarqawi. Stuff like that.

My newest theory involves this recent "foiled" airline bombing plot. I think there's something fishy here. What I think happened is that our government was behind the plot and actually initiated it AND then leaked info to the Brits so they could foil it. I bet you we controlled the whole thing from the very beginning.

I mean, why not? Nobody got hurt. We've arrested 19 or so nameless, faceless Muslims in Britain. We've reinforced that we are still "at war" and that we are being successful in the battle. And the biggest upshot is that we have increased the 'terror factor' in the United States again.

By keeping us afraid, the current administration keeps hold of power. A fearful nation is less likely to make governmental changes. And given the current polls about how displeased our country is with the war, the economy, and the direction as a whole- what better way for the Bush administration to shift focus?

A good ol' terrorist plot is just what the doctor ordered! Maybe it will help the republicans retain some of their seats in the upcoming elections.

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger madhousesix said...

timing is everything right?

wouldn't put this past king george at all.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger kevin said...

Hi,
I like your blog, Plus i just love the picture of Reichen...Very very cute!
Take a look at my blog sometime. No pics yet but soon...

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Oh, you're so sexy when you talk conspiratorially.

Now shut up and get off me.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home