Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bizarre Dreams

Evidently a pepperoni, garlic, and tomato pizza is the food equivalent of dropping acid.

I had seriously fucked up dreams last night.

FIRST DREAM:

I was on a pontoon boat in Lake Michigan near Chicago. But Chicago was now actually on a narrow bay and an island. We were between the island-chicago and chicago proper. I could tell the weather was getting stormy-- like twister weather. I could hear a storm coming from the other side of the island and the lightning started to get fierce.

My friends were skinnydipping in the water and hanging off the boat. They convinced me to join them. I stripped and jumped off the boat and promptly sank down 20 feet. I could see the moonlight above me through the water, and their legs treading water. When I finally struggled to the surface, I had drifted many feet away from the boat.

I started swimming for the boat, but the current was carrying me toward chicago proper. I struggled but could only keep my relative position; the current was too strong. And now I could really hear the wind roaring on the other side of the island. I told my friends that I couldn't make it back so i was going ashore. One of the boat-friends let go of the boat in order to join me.

We swam toward the beach and chicago. Just as we hit the shore, the storm broke and we could hear a freight-train noise. I looked over to the left and saw the tornado coming over the island and heading for downtown chicago. My friend and I ran for the rocks at the edge of the beach. The roar of the tornado was deafening.

We dove for cover- him first, and me protecting him- both still naked. Debris started flying everywhere. I could hear breaking glass and felt it hit me in the back. But the brunt of the storm missed us.

When the roaring subsided, we stood up and started walking for downtown Chicago. We could see the twister winding its way down Michigan avenue, blowing out windows...


SECOND DREAM:

This one involved K-dog from stage right-stage left. And some of his friends whom I have never met (like Landry from pissy-rabbits). This is going to be a short overview, because the details of this one are hazy.

K-dog was involved in a gay-rights lawsuit. Something to do with being fired for being gay. His primary lawyer in the case was Landry- but landry looked a lot like Delana from Rock Star Supernova. Lots of tattoos and piercings. Her dress for court consisted of jeans and a chain belt, boots, a black tank top, and armbands. Her assistant lawyer was a big, beefy guy in a bad, plaid shirt and khakis.

I was apparently there as a witness or for moral support. The case was getting lots of publicity. I needed to get dressed for court, so I snuck off to the bathroom in the courthouse.

The stall doors were old-timey, swinging, saloon doors. I went in the last stall and started changing. I looked up when I heard a noise, and Landry was peering at me from above the stall wall. I quickly covered my nethers.

Then K-dog showed up and started talking to me right outside the stall doors as Landry laughed at my modesty. Then we all headed up to court, but the trial had been delayed.


Bizarre shit, right? I might have another hit of cold pizza tonight before bed!

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

So in ONE dream you are naked walking towards Chicago, and in the OTHER you are naked and covering your kibbles and bits.

Do I sense a theme?


(Funny story -- you were naked in MY dream last night too.)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger cb said...

yeah right.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

You were ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home