Sunday, August 20, 2006

New Blog taste, same blog content

HEY! New digs!

Ok, so I had some work done. I'll admit it- unlike some hollywood celebrities (and Ashlee Simpson). It was time. The old format was sagging a bit. And truth be told- who doesn't like being unique in the universe?

So I enlisted the help of a few trusted friends.

BIG shout out to Brian on Cheap Blue Guitar for the assistance on the code and formatting and such. Without him, none of the change would have been possible.

And to K-dog from Stage Right Stage left. He was very insistant on getting photographer credit for the new banner picture at the top of the page. He snapped that as I posed- looking longingly at my favorite statue in the world... the Discus Thrower at the British Museum.

(dont tell anyone, but I touched the statue's foot!)

Of course, I had to elongate and crop the fuck out of the picture. But still, give credit where credit is due.

I'm excited by the modified look. Let me know what y'all think too.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said...

It looks good. Good job, Dude.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger madhousesix said...

i love the new format - it's clean, elegant, and damn is that isn't a great photo up top.

cheers!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new look and the pic... very cool

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger cb said...

Danke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home