Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blog Updates!

Hiya folks!

Ok- I was gratified to notice that I now appear to have some readers in New Zealand. I just want to say that New Zealand is my favourite country in the world. From their stance on being a 'nuke free zone' to their tenacious effort to keep their environment clean, you gotta love 'em! And man is the country beautiful!

A big shout out goes to a peep in the Persian Gulf area... I wish I could zoom in to see exactly where you are, but hey. You know where you are.

Also of note- three different sites in Brazil (woo hoo! reserve me a space on the beach for Carnivale)

And South Africa! Gaan kok in die millies! (My spelling is awful- its supposed to be that phrase "go shit in the buckwheat". It was taught to me by an Afrikaaner that I used to fuck.

And Hawaii! Mahalo! Aloha! You suck for living in paradise...

Also note, I have added a few more places to go. Knottyboy is now in the blog role, as is this cool blog page from england (jocko homo).

More to come...

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Dayngr said...

Add Miami to the list!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger cb said...

Hello MIAMI-- welcome to miami, bienvenidos a Miami!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home