Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thinking of a new blog...

I know people are going to say that I'm copying Kyle from over at stageright-stageleft (now atomicpop!), but I'm not. I'm just a bit bored with the 'gina. And blogger. And things in general. Plus all the cool kids are changing to wordpress... and the slightly more nerdy are creating their own websites from scratch.

I'll be scamming off wordpress, thank you very much.

Every so often I need change, so I'm gonna do it. I've actually been toying with the idea for over a week now. And I tried creating a rough cut over at wordpress, but I'm not happy with it. Plus my mac and wordpress are having a bit of a tiff, and wordpress keeps shutting down my browser (safari).

What a pisser!

The name of my blog may change, but I'm still up in the air a bit about exacty WHAT I'm going to change it into. Or maybe I'll keep trusty, ol' mangina and just reformat the thing.

Dunno.

But what I do know is that strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

7 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you get Wordpress working, you'll wonder why you suffered with Blogger for so long. I know I did.

And I wouldn't give up "Monologues." It's too good a name.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger kevin said...

Cb
I hope we dont lose each other if you go over to wordpress. Keep the name, it's awesome.

Kev in NZ

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wordpress has an engine that allows you to import everything from here. Subwaystate.Blogspot.Com became subwaystate.com

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Mac and wordpress can be friends ... but try using firefox instead of safari ... it works much better

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin is right. Switch to Firefox - I haven't had a problem with my browser on my MAC since I switched. But DO keep the name.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Healthy Living said...

From someone who actually has a vagina, i must say, i love the name and think its hilarious, possibly brilliant. changing it would be like rapunzel getting a bob.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger KenPaul66 said...

I'm thinking of moving AdventuresInGayDating.blogspot.com to Wordpress. It would be nice to get the .blogspot out of my web address. From one Carolina blogger to another, keep up the great work !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home