Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've got a secret....


I'm in love with Joey Fatone.

Completely in love with, head over heels for, have lust in my heart and am crushing on Joey. My feelings for him bubbled over while watching "Dancing With The Stars" for the past couple of weeks. I just love watching him perform.

And when they show him goofing around and being a ham in those 'behind the scene' vignettes--- well, my heart just melts.

And my jeans get tight.

You see, its the fact that he's basically just a big kid. I absolutely love guys like that! The men who are always joking around, being big goofballs, trying to make me laugh, etc are the ones that find their way to my heart.


I also like him physically. He's beefier than his twinky, Nsync bretheren, and I love the beard look on him. Plus- I gotta say I love his eyes when he smiles. Men who get that type of crinkley eyes when they smile just bowl me over.

Yeah- I know what everyone is thinking. I'm a big ol' gurl writing about Joey like this. But I don't care who knows anymore.

I'm out and I'm proud.

And I love Joey Fatone!

8 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beefy and bearded ... it don't get much better than that!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger cola boy said...

So....Joey Fatone gives you a Fat-One? ;-)

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch, HE'S MINE!!!!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

FYI - I know people who knew him / went to school with him ... and apparently FATONE has a FAT ONE.

Big shock -- he's italian.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Isn't it great to declare your love for Joey? I love him too....always have. He's just so goofy/sexy.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger palma tayona said...

joey fantone.... hmmm.... he is kinda cute

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

He's currently hosting a TERRIBLE singing competition show on Australian TV. Lord knows why! Lord?

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger David Short said...

Yup, he's totally got the goofy sex appeal. Fatone has a fatone? Hmm, I wonder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home