Thursday, May 24, 2007

MiniJake Update


MiniJake just came to my office at work for a quickie... quickie Meeting, that is. (Damn!)

He is so flippin' cute, its nauseating. And hell, every time I see him I find myself with 'lust in my heart'. Its really quite distracting; he needs to go back to school.

Today he sat in my office and we talked about a project he's working on for the summer. He was wearing those fucking, tight jeans again (and a little navy blue polo shirt!) The boy has a tight little body on him, too.

Even one of my favorite employees commented on MiniJake's jeans today. She said, "Lookit him in dem tightass jeans. Mmmm mmmm. I should aks him if I can borrow that 79 cent I can see in his front pocket."

I nearly lost my shit on that comment!

Anyway, because the chair he was sitting in (in my office) just happens to face my desk-- well, I may have also looked 'down there', too.

I think he's worked for UPS before, because his package was nicely wrapped and well presented.

Sigh.

Anyway, so as we walked out onto the manufacturing floor, I held the door open for him so he could get in front of me. I held my breath, looked at his jeans tag for a size... and it was one of those new pair that doesn't have the size printed on it.

Shit.

5 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Whew! It sounds like sheer torture. Here's hoping that your next MiniJake update holds better news.

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor CB - I feel your pain. My crush on my softball teammate took off his shirt yesterday at practice and it took all of my willpower to hold myself back from running over to him and saying, "I will do you right here and now!" Sigh.....A 45 year old with a crush on a 23 year old....I'm so pathetic....LOL

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger kevin said...

He sounds cute.
You ought to ask him out. He sounds like a nice guy especially with that package!!

Kev in NZ

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RG, it happens to the best of us! And CB, we're ALL waiting for that inevitable day when we read you've finally played hide the salami with Mr. MiniJake! So keep at it! Your fans await!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

what no hidden cameras in your office yet? we need to see! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home