Wednesday, September 06, 2006

R.I.P. Animal Teaser...


Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Like the old addage says: when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

I'm not saying that Steve Irwin deserved to die. Nobody DESERVES that (except for people who take the lives of others). But you have to admit he did his fair share of teasing animals.

Sure he was a great spokesperson for the Australian people and for the Outback environment. And yes, he taught a lot of people about animals and their various dangers. But he also tormented the fuck out of the poor, hapless creatures.

If you were a snake, how would YOU like being manhandled by the tail?

When I heard of his death by stingray barb, I immediately envisioned the below fight sequence between Sigourney Weaver and the Alien Queen:



Remember how the Queen was lashing about with her tail and trying to stab Ripley with it?

I guess this time the Queen won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home