Friday, November 17, 2006

Bizarre-n-Twisted Sex dream

Ok, this one really bothered me. And I honestly am racking my brains trying to figure out what I ate so that I never have to experience a repeat performance.

I had a sex dream about my boss.

My boss is a grotsky cunt.

And I dreamed she was fucking ME with her big penis.

The dream went something like this: I was at work and we had a customer issue. Some large quality issue and our customer was demanding a solution. I got called to her office and there was a box on her desk. Evidently our customer had sent back an example of the parts with the problem.

She opened the box, and inside was a huge penis. Like Ken Ryker huge. She picked up the penis and said, "Well, I guess we're going to have to work this out." Then she strips and fastens the penis to her crotch. It morphs directly into her skin and becomes part of her.

The next thing I know, I'm greased up a bit and on all fours on the bed that was in her office. She gets behind me and starts to mount me. I can feel this enormous penis poking around my asscrack, but its just not going in and she is doing nothing to help the process other than gently thrusting back and forth.

I'm forced to reach back and grab ahold of the monster (I remember feeling how my hand wouldn't go all the way around the shaft) and then position it at my sphincter. It slides in easily as I recall (not sure how THAT happened).

My next recollection is of my boss gently humping away at my ass with this huge thing. Much to her credit, she did NOT try to jam the whole thing in-- it was more of a short stroke operation. She was talking while doing it, but it was work chatter. I remember feeling very harassed and used and NOT turned on AT ALL.

In fact, I think I was the opposite of turned on.

Eventually I made her pull out and we rolled onto the bed to face each other. I was very embarassed about being naked and violated by her. I asked her if we "needed to get a sample" from the item. She said 'no' and that she would figure some other way to answer our customers. I thanked her and made a passing reference to the 'size' of the problem. Then I got dressed and left her office.


How fucking creepy IS this???

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger cola boy said...

Was your boss formerly a man?

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger kevin said...

cb
I think you may be STRAIGHT. There is only one cure for this and it wont be easy and i am going to be the one to administer the treatment. Im going to have to come over there and perform the same procedure as she did. If you enjoy it more then you are GAY!

I will bring the vegemite over with me.
Kevin in New Zealand.

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My...ummm....yeah -- OK.

So Freud commented about the latent and manifest content of our dreams.

Umm....

Shit, I don't even know what to do with this Chris.

Buy her a strap on next time instead of waiting for the customer, OK?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home