Friday, September 15, 2006

Tattoo Update

Hey. its been a week since my inking and my views have changed.

I am liking my new tat- I just can't wait for the healing process to be over. It is "mostly" healed with only one or two areas still being all flaky and itchy. The ankle being one, the back of my calf being the other.

And I've been wearing shorts quite a bit when being the man about town. The ink draws a lot of stares. I LOVE that. I love watching people's eyes flick down to my leg. I can almost hear their thoughts about it.

The spiraling of the sanskrit is definitely unique. And eyecatching. Which, to me, are both the most important features of a tattoo.

I'll attach a couple more pics later...

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I have the feeling i'd be gawking at those calves with or without tats. They seemed pretty well developed ... something I'd just want to sink my teeth into ...


oh wait, that's not your calf I'm thinking about ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home