Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Because I'm in a salacious mood...


Chris Meloni is one, fine motherfucker.

I have claimed all rights to him, so you other bitches can back right off (you hear that, k-dog?). Seriously. He's mine. I don't care if he 'claims' to be straight. It doesn't matter.

You gotta love the Cable Powers That Be for coming up with a series that shows full-frontal male nudity. And homosexual encounters. AND rape scenes! All set in a delicious prison environment!

Its like someone read my diary when I was 14 and created a show based on my dreams...

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

LICK

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I'd tell you to post again because I'm sick of looking at this pic for two days in a row ...

but that would SO be a lie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home