Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Breastfeeding for Dummies


This shit really chaps my ass.

Stop me if you've heard this one: a woman sues the airlines for kicking her off for allegedly "breastfeeding her baby".... Hell, she was kicked off for not covering up with a blanket DURING the breastfeeding when she was asked to by the flight attendant.

And I firmly agree- kick the bitch off!

I don't want to see breastfeeding... ever. I don't care if its natural, or good for the baby, or whatever. You can pump breastmilk and then bottle feed the child for crying out loud. Its called 'planning ahead'. The fucking milk doesn't have to come straight from the tap to be beneficial.

And I haven't even mentioned the really creepy part of the story. The baby was nearly 2 years old! The kid is probably walking and talking at this point, and STILL on the teat?? REALLY???? I'm sorry, but in my book, if the kid is old enough to ask for milk then its old enough for a sippy cup- and not a "C" cup.

Last time I checked, someone else's personal rights and freedoms end where mine begin. And I have the right and freedom NOT to witness a 2 year old sucking his mom's tit. Or HEAR it for that matter.

Heaven help the woman who tries to breastfeed on a plane in the seat next to me.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

The same thing happened to me when I was cockfeeding the guy sitting next to me on the plane. They asked me to cover up, and when I said no, they kicked me off the plane.

I'm going to sue.

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such a burden...

Yet honestly, I had no idea the ho had a 2 year old. That's uh...well, yeah time to clamp off kid.

The photo is nice. It's like the kid farted.

Classy with a K.

Ray

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger cola boy said...

Six: ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I agree. You can breast feed, but for god's sake, cover up when you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home